Archive for February 2013
Online payment is getting more and more popular nowadays, especially for businesses aiming to grow their sales online, or just simply want to reduce their paperwork on order, registration, or payment.
Online payment can be used by almost any business, ranging from e-commerce websites to course organizers wanting to get attendees pay for the course fee online, or even charity organizations to get donations online.
There are different payment gateways to setup an online payment with. Some popular gateways for online payments are Paypal, WorldPay, Google Checkout, e-Nets (Singapore only), or direct VISA / MasterCard payment.
(Note: Payment gateway is an online service provider which faciliates payment authorization)
Each payment gateway has its own pros and cons, as well as varying...
- This Will Only Take a Second.
- How to Integrate Online Payment into Your Website
- Step-by-Step Guide to Promote Your Website With Google AdWords
- How to Calculate The Cost of Getting Your Business Online
- 7 Marketing Tips to Promote Your Website
- Have You Thought About Cross-Browser Compatibility?
- Does Your Website Have A Human Face?